Drill Doctor 350X Drill Bit Sharpener, Engineered for Versatility in handling popular wood & metal bits, Set Point Angle of 118°, Sharpens 3/32″ to 1/2″ standard twist bits
- SHARPENS STANDARD DRILL BITS – from 3/32″ to 1/2″ standard twist bits. Ideal for shops that use the most common bit styles & is compatible for use with wood and light metals
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTED FOR DURABILITY – industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that won’t change shape over time, & a cool design so bits don’t heat up and lose their tempering as you sharpen them
- TWO EASY STEPS – eliminates the need for alignment port & simplifies the sharpening process, making the 350X a perfect choice for home workshops. Simply secure the bit & turn the chuck an even number of half turns to achieve a perfect 118° angle. V-block jaws hold the bit precisely in place & ensure that you don’t have to worry about jaw twisting, even when working with small bits
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design
- MANUFACTURED IN OREGON – we design, engineer, & assemble our sharpening machines all under one roof in the USA. You work hard for your money, & your tools are an investment. We are dedicated to creating quality tools with quality components & backing them with the best one-on-one customer support you’ll ever get
Constructed as a value-priced drill bit sharpener the Drill Doctor 350X Drill Bit Sharpener is ideal for shops that use the most common bit styles and is compatible for use with wood and light metals. The new easy-to-use design features a front-loading chuck with simplified alignment and sharpening procedures. Easily sharpen 3/32″ to 1/2″ standard twist bits with 118 degrees or sharpen high-speed steel, masonry, carbide and tin coated bits. Sharpener uses replaceable diamond sharpening wheel.The Drill Doctor 350X 3/32- to 1/2-Inch Drill Bit Sharpener makes it simple to keep a sharp, perfectly angled cutting edge on common drill bits. You’ll not only save money by eliminating the need to buy new bits, you’ll also get your jobs done faster and more efficiently. The 350X is a compact unit that’s ideal for first-time homeowners to seasoned do-it-yourselfers.
Sharp Tools Perform Better and are Safer to Use
A dull drill bit means jobs take longer, and it can result in lower-quality work, damaged work materials, and shortened drill life. But unlike the relatively straightforward task of sharpening flat blades, sharpening drill bits by hand is a difficult and cumbersome task. This is what makes the intuitive, easy-to-use Drill Doctor sharpener so useful.
Two Easy Steps Ensure Bits are Sharp and Effective
Just as easy to use as the heavy-duty Drill Doctor 500X and 750X models, the 350X offers on-chuck alignment. This eliminates the need for an alignment port and simplifies the sharpening process, making the 350X a perfect choice for home workshops.
You simply secure the bit and turn the chuck an even number of half turns to achieve a perfect 118-degree angle. As you sharpen, the tool’s V-block jaws hold the bit precisely in place and ensure that you don’t have to worry about jaw twisting, even when working with small bits. This secure alignment system ensures that you maintain accurate bit geometry and don’t damage the integrity of your tools.
Engineered for Versatility in Handling Popular Bits
The same chuck can be used to sharpen popular bit sizes ranging from 3/32- to 1/2-inch. The Drill Doctor 350X works with a wide variety of bit types used in wood and light metal work, including high-speed steel, carbide, masonry, and TiN-coated bits.
And with a low, ergonomic profile design, the 350X is comfortable to work with. Its excellent stability means that it won’t “walk” away from you, even when you’re working with large, tough-to-sharpen bits.
Professional Design and Construction for Durability
The Drill Doctor uses an industrial-strength diamond sharpening wheel that won’t change shape over time, and a cool design that means bits don’t heat up and lose their tempering as you sharpen them. This wheel can be easily replaced, so you don’t incur any maintenance fees. And with each wheel good for about 200 sharpenings, you’ll appreciate how infrequently you’ll need to replace it.
Behind the smooth operation of this wheel is a permanent magnet motor, which produces consistent power regardless of speed or load, and helps you achieve sharp bits that are easy to work with.
The Drill Doctor 350X is backed by a three-year manufacturerÆs warranty.
What’s in the Box
Drill bit sharpener, user guide, and instructional DVD.
List Price: $ 85.89
Price: $ 54.95
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid tool holding systems
- Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Manufactured to National aerospace standard 907
Drill America dmod Series solid Carbide drill is designed for drilling abrasive materials when drilling accuracy must be maintained and/or when used in high temperature drilling applications. Solid Carbide drill is used on materials such as cast iron, the non-ferrous alloys, high silicon aluminum, copper, plastics, Bronze, hard rubber, Plexiglas, and other similar materials. Made in USA.
List Price: $ 15.21
Price: $ 13.44
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Drill Doctor 350X Drill Bit Sharpener, Engineered for Versatility in handling popular wood & metal bits, Set Point Angle of 118°, Sharpens 3/32″ to 1/2″ standard twist bits