- Powerful Brushless motor with 796 in./lbs of torque
- Impulse function that simplifies the unscrewing of damaged screw heads and drilling on smooth surfaces.
- Electronic clutch with 11 different settings that provides a wide range of applications and doesn’t develop any noise like other clutch systems
- Electronic multifunction protection system protects the tool against overheating and overloading while protecting the user with kickback protection
- Aluminum die-cast gear housing
The Metabo SB18 LTX BL 5.2 Brushless hammer drill features Metabo’s German designed and built Brushless motor. With 796 in./lbs. of torque and two speed 0-600/0 to 2050 RPM and 38950 imp/min this drill delivers both power and speed. The electronic clutch has 11 different settings that provides a wide range of applications and doesn’t develop any noise like that of conventional clutch systems. It also features a unique mode switch on the top of the tool that allows the user easily activate or deactivate the torque selector wheel. This is tool is ergonomically designed to be compact yet extremely powerful for heavy duty and demanding applications. Metabo includes two 5.2 Ah batteries, ASC30-36 charger, belt hook, bit depot, side handle and carrying case.
List Price: $ 399.00
Price: $ 399.00
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Metabo SB18LTX BL 18V 1/2-Inch Brushless Hammer Drill Kit