- Maximum initial voltage on batteries (measured without workload) is 12-volts, measured under workload, nominal 10.8 voltage
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- 3 LED lights provide visibility without shadows
- 3/8-inch Hog ring anvil, fast socket changing
- 1150 in/lbs of torque, power for tightening and loosening
DEWALTs new 12 Volt MAX lithium ion impact driver and impact wrench, at just over two pounds, is a small, lightweight tool ideal for cabinetmakers and HVAC professionals, as well as electrical, mechanical, and general contractors who perform overhead fastening applications. Both products incorporate a contoured handle design and three LED lights that eliminate shadows on work surfaces. Maximum initial battery pack voltage (measured without a workload) is 12 volts, and when measured under a workload, nominal voltage is 10.8.The DEWALT 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench is designed to fit into tight places and deliver up to 1,150 inch-pounds of torque. The 6-1/4-inch impact wrench offers user-friendly features, like LEDs and a lightweight 2.3-pound body. The 3/8-inch Hog ring anvil chuck makes for quick socket changes. Two quick-charging lithium-ion battery packs are included.
This lightweight, balanced DEWALT design lets you work overhead with less fatigue. View larger.
Compact Design and Built-In LEDs
At 6-1/4 inches long, the DEWALT 1/4-Inch Impact Wrench is designed to fit into small spaces where traditional impact drivers don’t. The length of the DEWALT means you can apply maximum leverage, enabling you to get the most from this impact driver’s 1,150 inch-pounds of torque.
Additionally, the DEWALT’s three LEDs–mounted radially around the barrel–will light your target area for better visibility.
Lightweight Body with User-Friendly Features
With its 2.3 pounds distributed evenly between its ergonomic body and compact battery pack, the DEWALT is easy to lift and handle. The 3/8-inch Hog ring anvil chuck makes for quick and easy socket changes.
Quick-Charging, Long-Lasting Battery Packs
This wrench kit comes with two 12-volt max lithium-ion battery packs, each with 1.1 Ah. The recharge time of these battery packs is between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
This DEWALT tool comes with a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
Wrench, two lithium-ion battery packs, bag, and charger.
The kit contains the impact wrench, two battery packs, a charger,
and a contractor’s bag.
List Price: $ 129.99
Price: $ 129.99
Bosch CLPK232A-181-RT 18-Volt Cordless Drill Driver / Impact Combo Kit with 2 Batteries (2.0 AH Slim Pack Batteries), 18V Charger and Blue Carrying Case (Certified Refurbished)
- POWER: Bosch DDS181A drill and driver provides innovative 18 Volt canned motor that’s more compact with the same torque as other 18 Volt power tools.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Bosch DDS181A drill/driver features lightweight and compact tough design with a 7.0-Inch head-length and only 3.5 lbs, making it the perfect tool for overhead drilling.
- TORQUE AND SPEED: This drill kit contains the Bosch 25618 cordless drill with 2 batteries (2.0 AH Slim Pack Batteries). The Bosch 25618 1/4-inch hex impact driver’s powerful wrench delivers 1,500 lbs of professional-grade torque and 3,200 BPM and 2,800 no-load RPM.
- COMPACT: Bosch 25618 impact driver is the most compact in its class, with a 5.7-Inch head-length and 3.8 lbs, providing you with the same power in a more manageable size.
- COMBO KIT: Includes (1) DDS181A compact tough 1/2-inch drill/driver, (1) 25618 1/4-inch hex impact driver, (1) 18-Volt drill charger, (2) 2.0 Ah slim pack batteries, (1) carrying bag.
The Bosch CLPK232A-181-RT 18-Volt Cordless Combo Kit (Certified Refurbished) provides economical yet professional drilling and driving flexibility with two complementary tools in a great combination package. This kit includes the Bosch DDS181A Compact Tough 1/2-inch Drill/Driver and the Bosch 25618 1/4 In. Hex Impact Driver. The drill/driver provides an upgraded chuck for additional torque transfer and an innovative 18-volt canned motor, giving it a long run life and an efficient, sturdy design. The impact driver is a fastening and driving machine delivering 1,500 In.-Lbs. of torque. Both of the tools will get the job finished, thanks to the two included 18-volt 2.0 Ah SlimPack batteries and 18-volt charger.
List Price: $ 134.99
Price: $ 134.99
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » DEWALT DCF813S2 12-Volt Max 3/8-Inch Impact Wrench Kit