- AMZN25GC060705,AGA3U0Z3SD8K3,Taladro, 53876
- Class leading 230 in./lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs
- 22-stage clutch for high torque and/or precision driving; soft, non-slip elastomer grip for increased user comfort
- Convenient 5-position belt hook features an integrated bit holder
- Includes drill, flashlight, two 1.4Ah batteries, quick charger, carrying case and driver bit
The Hitachi DS12DVF3 12-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Driver Drill has been designed to meet the need for a compact, lightweight drill that has the power and durability to stand up to tough jobs. With features such as a two-speed transmission controlled by a one touch speed knob, 22-position clutch setting, comfortable non-slip grip, a belt hook with bit holders and 1.4-amp-hour batteries, the DS12DVF3 dominates the competition. This 12-volt drill generates no-load speeds ranging from 350 to 1,050-RPM. It’s lightweight at 3.3-pounds and measures 7.75-inch long. Class leading 230-inches per pound of torque to power through the toughest jobs. 1.4-amp-hour batteries allow for longer run time and fewer battery charges. The 22-stage clutch is made for high torque and/or precision driving. The 2-speed transmission and variable speed switch allow for ultimate speed control. This kit includes (2) NiCad batteries, a quick charger, carrying case, 7-piece bit set and 9.6-12-volt Flashlight (UB12D). Hitachi Power Tools provides professional-grade power tools for a variety of applications, including woodwork, metalwork, concrete, drilling, cutting and fastening. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
List Price: $ 82.50
Price: $ 82.50