- THIS DRILL CHUCK HAS MT3 (THE SPINDLE HOLE DIA MUST BE 0.94″) SHANK NOT MT2
- Chuck Overall Length: 3.66″
- Clamping Range: 1/32″ – 5/8″.
- Accuracy: 0.005″
- Shank: MT3 (Morse Taper 3)
Before buying, please make be aware that the subject Drill Chuck ONLY works for MT3 (morse taper #3) by which means the spindle hole Dia must be around 0.94″. It will not work for MT2. Heavy duty design. Special quenching treated key parts increases durability. Suitable for drill presses or lathes spindle accepts MT3 shank Jaws are specially engineered to achieve balance. JT33 mounted. Chuck key and MT3-JT33 arbor are also included in the package.
List Price: $ 39.95
Price: $ 35.95
- 5″ Jaw Width
- 5″ Jaw Opening
- 2″ Throat Depth
- V Groove Stationary Jaw for gripping Circular Stock
- Oversized Main Handle for Additional Torque
This rugged drill press vise is designed for durability. The 30,000 psi gray iron castings are designed for years of service. Two V-Grooves are featured in the stationary jaw to grip circular objects. The over-sized main screw is designed to produce more clamping pressure than traditional drill press vises.
List Price: $ 78.95
Price: $ 78.95
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » 1/32″- 5/8″ Heavy Duty Drill Chuck with Chuck Key and MT3 Arbor