- Suitable For Small Drilling Applications Where Accuracy And Control Are Required.
- Can be used to drill in Wood, Plastic, Mild Steel, depending on the drill bit used.
- upto 3/8″ Drill Bit can be used.
- Used for a wide variety of basic woodworking tasks.
- Breast drills have been employed in place of hand drills in many situations where additional force is needed.
A Visko breast drill Machine can be used to create holes of various sizes in wood and other materials. Visko drills are generally powered by hand cranks, and they have a breastplate which allows the operator to lean over the drill and bear down with his weight. This ability to force weight down into the drilling process makes the breast drill more capable of performing heavy jobs than most other hand drills. It also means that the operator doesn’t have to use as much energy while using the drill. Essentially, the drill is allowing the worker to capture the energy of gravity, which is constantly pulling his weight towards the earth, and use it to make his work easier.
List Price: $ 53.40
Price: $ 53.40
- Forged Tempered Steel
- Machined 3 Inch Wide Edge
- Removes Tile and Thinset
- SDS Plus Shank
- Extra Wide Blade Removes More Tile and Thinset Per Pass
Designed with stubborn thinset in mind. New 3 Inch Wide Machine Sharpened Thinset Removal Bit removes tile and thinset with ease!! Drop forged steel alloy, designed specifically for high impact stresses. Tool will remove 2-3 times more tile and thinset per pass than the competition. Works great for tile, thinset, and other stubborn adhesives. Compatible with all standard SDS Plus rotary hammers. WARRANTY: IF YOU AREN’T 100% SATISFIED WE WILL REFUND YOUR ORDER
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 29.99