- M35 cobalt step drill 1/4″ (6.35mm) hex shank 12 hole 3/16″ (4.76mm) to 7/8″ (22.22mm)
- 12 hole sizes: 3/16″ (4.76mm), 1/4″ (6.35mm), 5/16″ (7.94mm), 3/8″ (9.52mm), 7/16″ (11.11mm), 1/2″ (12.7mm), 9/16″ (14.29mm), 5/8″ (15.88mm), 11/16″ (17.46mm) , 3/4″ (19.05mm), 13/16″ (4.76mm), 7/8″ (22.22mm) with 1/16″ (1.59mm) increments. The size marks are stamped next to each step to ease the use.
- double spiral flutes for more efficient swarf clearance; 1/4 Inch hex Shank with security slot to eliminate slipping; Self-starting for clean holes in thin materials;
- M35 cobalt HSS to cut stainless steel. The step drill bit is made with M35 cobalt. It is ideal for variety of materials from stainless steel, metal, plastic, fiberglass to wood. They also help to enlarge existing holes. M35 HSSCo is a high speed steel alloy made up of 5% cobalt. M35 is similar to M2, but with 5% cobalt added.
- The addition of cobalt increases heat resistance. It is widely used in metal manufacturing because of its ability to resist wear over conventional high speed steels, allowing for shorter cycle times in production environments due to higher cutting speeds or from the increase in time between tool changes. M35 is also less prone to chipping when used for interrupted cuts.
Please visit the GoldenCoulee StoreFront for full TEMO product line (copy and paste the link into your browser):
Golden Coulee is the sole authorized internet seller on TEMO brand. Counterfeit product may be unsafe because they have not been made to the correct safety standards, and may be of poor quality having been made from shoddy materials. Golden Coulee preserve the right to pursue unauthorized seller to the fullest extent of the law.
List Price: $ 24.49
Price: $ 24.49
Find More Step Drill Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » TEMO M35 Cobalt Spiral Flute Step Drill, 12 size from 3/16 to 7/8 inch, 1/4 inch Hex Shank