- Makita-built variable speed motor delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4, 900 BPM and 0.73 ft.Lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9-11/16″
- Weighs only 4.3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Vibration absorbing handle Moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort
- For dust management use dust extraction cup (198362-9) with side handle SPACER (122810-6), side handle base (450120-4) and bolt (921919-9)
The 12V max CXT Cordless 9/16” Rotary Hammer Kit (model RH02R1, accepts SDS-PLUS bits) delivers power and speed in a compact size for work in tight spaces and overhead applications. With Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The RH02R1 has a Makita-built variable speed motor that delivers 0-850 RPM, 0-4,900 BPM and 0.73. ft.lbs./1.0 Joules of impact energy for faster drilling. It has 2-mode operation for “rotation only” or “hammering with rotation”. The compact size and lower weight (only 4.3 lbs. with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) mean reduced fatigue for operators, especially for overhead applications. Additional features include a vibration-absorbing handle that moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism for increased operator comfort, as well as a variable speed trigger, built-in L.E.D. lights, and one-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes. For longer run time, 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
List Price: $ 289.75
Price: $ 219.99