MSD Premium Apple iPhone 7 Plus Flip Pu Leather Wallet Case Rusty Old Tool Box with mixture vintage effect IMAGE 30291041
- Compatibility: Specially designed case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 5.5-inch (2016 Release).
- Practicability: contains 3 credit cards / small-size photos slots, 1 bill compartment which combine a wallet and phone case in one handy unit.
- Convenience: Easy access to all Buttons, camera, speaker and connector. Allows charging without removing the case. Kickstand design makes you easily to read and view.
- Material: Folio wallet type case made from premium PU leather to keep your phone antiscratch. Includes a magnetic clip to allow for easy fastening and access to your phone without hassle.
- MADE IN USA. Designed, Printed and Shipped out of our California Facility. Please search “MSD Apple iPhone 7 Plus” on Amazon for other unique offerings from MSD.
Designed for iPhone 7 Plus (5.5″ display), NOT for Regular Size iPhone 7 (4.7″ display)!
– Designed exclusively for iPhone 7 Plus;
– Premium PU leather, presents good-looking and durability;
– Magnets with strong absorption but quite easy to detach, guarantees security & convenience;
– Precise cutouts for all ports, camera, mic, speaker, and stylus;
-Build in Card Pockets to Conveniently Store ID, Credit Cards & Cash.
-Kickstand Feature for Face Time, Video Watching & Messaging
After being tested, we found that color might seem a little different (lighter or darker) on different monitors.
1. 30 days warranty by MSD. Free return of or replacement within supported if defective.
2. ” Your satisfaction is our highest priority”. If you have any problems about this product or your order, please feel free to contact us.
Log in Amazon account>find the order>click “Get help with order”>choose specific subject>click Ask Seller.
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.95
Deal With It! offers a whole new approach for dealing with your life as a girl. It’s a resource to help you learn about, laugh about, and figure out the stuff you go through on your way through life. It won’t tell you what to do, because you’ll need to decide that for yourself. But whether you’re wondering about your body, your feelings or your changing relationships with the people around you, this book provides accurate information and outlines your options. Hilarious illustrations point out the humor in even the sorriest situations. And with hundreds of excerpts from real-girl conversations on the gURL.com website, you can see for real that whatever you’re going through, you’re not alone.
This book is for anyone who needs to know what it means to be a girl — from those on the edge of their teens to those who are way past them but still reeling from the trauma.The birds and bees have never been so hip, thanks to Esther Drill, Heather McDonald, and Rebecca Odes, creators of gURL.com and authors of Deal with It! A Whole New Approach to Your Body, Brain and Life as a gURL. As their Web site blossomed in popularity, the gURLs noticed that today’s teens have the same questions about sex, love, and growing up that they had as teens. “Hearing what they had to say convinced us that there was a need for a new kind of book about being a girl, one that’s smart, funny, approachable, and tuned in to the things girls really want to know.” With chapters such as “Boobs,” “What’s Up Down There,” “To Do It or Not to Do It,” and “Those Sucky Emotions,” the gURLs have got everything covered–with the frankness, humor, and style frustratingly absent from the majority of similarly themed books. All topics are fair game: zit remedies; a dazzling array of hair removal techniques; masturbation methods; sexual positions and orientations; what to do if you are raped; how to deal with anger, depression, and anxiety; the physical effects of different drugs; how to get along with friends and family; and more. In addition to a cooler-than-cool, color-drenched layout and loads of detailed info, Deal with It includes a ton of questions, comments, and personal advice from teenage girls who frequent gURL.com. Reading page after page of these earnest, confused, and curious young voices drives home the need for a book like Deal with It and makes clear that the women of gURL.com have met that challenge with resounding success. (Ages 12 and older) –Brangien Davis
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 42.99