- Optimized brazing and hardening process for long life
- 15 percent faster (compared to S4L)
- Bosch-made carbide tip is tougher and more durable under heavy loads
- Proprietary Bosch hardening process results in more holes per bit
- Ideal for anchoring and through-hole applications in concrete
Carbide tipped for long life in tough applications. Centric tip ensures quick starts in concrete. Wear mark alerts user when tip wears beyond ANSI specification. Bit runs cooler thanks to improved flute design.
List Price: $ 40.94
Price: $ 23.99
- The tip design ensures better bit penetration, longer life, faster drilling and greater durability
- Heavy-Duty shank for maximum durability
- Maximized central core for increased energy transmission
Raymond E. DEWALT followed in his father’s steps, and worked in plants and construction after leaving school. In all fields of work he encountered the issue of high labour costs. To help reduce these costs, whenever possible he installed a machine to handle specific needs. One fine day, M. DEWALT was hired to head a wood mill, manufacturing numerous products, from basic boxes to complete houses. The amount of work exceeded the company’s capacity by far, but its owner could not afford to increase the headcount. The only solution was to ensure his men produced more work. M. DEWALT built a yoke, which he connected directly to a motor and a saw. He then fitted it onto a standard arm. The saw could be raised, lowered, moved forward and backward, and adapted to all types of angles. With this system, he could handle the same amount of work as four men, reducing labor costs beyond his wildest imagination.
List Price: $ 10.01
Price: $ 10.01
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Bosch HC2012B5 5-Piece 3/16 In. x 8 In. SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer Bits Reviews