- Powerful 10.5 AMP motor deliver 5,200 RPM for performance and job site durability
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/8″ at 45Degree)
- Well-balanced and lightweight (8.6 lbs.) for superior handling and performance
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts
Makita engineered the 7-1/4″ Circular Saw (model HS7600) with pro framers in mind, combining power and performance with ease-of-use features, superior balance, less weight, and job site durability. The HS7600 is a more compact saw that is ideal for a range of framing and cutting applications. The HS7600 has a powerful 10.5 AMP motor and weighs only 8.6 lbs. for a high power-to-weight ratio. It has a heavy gauge aluminum wraparound base engineered for improved durability and straighter cuts. The large cutting capacity (2-1/2″ at 90Degree, 1-5/84″ at 45Degree) with a maximum bevel capacity of 0Degree-45Degree is ideal for most common angles. Ease of use features include easy-to-read markings on the depth and bevel scales, on-board blade wrench, and a flat motor housing design for stability when changing the blade. The lower guard design improves performance when making bevel and narrow cuts. The HR7600 includes a Makita 7-1/4″ 24T Framing Blade delivers faster, cleaner cuts. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The HR7600 is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, masons, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4″ circular saw with less weight and superior balance.
List Price: $ 94.92
Price: $ 94.92
- 14 amp motor for more power and performance.
- 15% weight reduction minimizes user fatigue.
- 51-degree bevel with positive stop at 45 degrees for greater cut capacity.
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust.
- Power-on indicator for powered tool alert.
This is a factory reconditioned product. Reconditioned generally means that the product has been returned to the manufacturer, who brings the product back to like new condition. Some products may contain cosmetic blemishes. Includes 14 Amp 7-1/2 in. Circular Saw – 5180-01-RT, Blade Wrench
List Price: $ 39.98
Price: $ 39.98