- Powerful 7-Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque. Max torque of 133.7 in-lbs good for high speed applications
- Variable speed trigger with dial for precise operation.
- Trigger lock-on is convenient for reducing fatigue during continuous use operation
- All metal 3/8″ keyless chuck for greater durability and better bit holding ability
- Form fit palm grip with rubber over-molded handle designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Easy to access forward/reverse button makes backing out a bit quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand
- Lightweight at 3.3 lbs for greater ease of use and maneuverability
- Belt hook for convenient storage between job locations and Compact tool body designed to fit in tight spaces
Hitachi’s new D10VH2 is vastly improved over previous models featuring an all-metal keyless chuck for higher durability and better bit holding capability. Equipped with a higher amp motor to improve efficiency, and an added belt hook for convenience, the D10VH2 is the perfect tool for light drilling jobs in metal and wood. Its rubber over-molded handle adds comfort and improves control. The variable speed dial with lock-on is convenient for adapting to the task at hand, and reduces fatigue during continuous use applications. An easy to access forward and reverse button makes backing out a bit Quick and easy, and can be operated with one hand. The new D10VH2 is the perfect addition to any tool box.
List Price: $ 49.97
Price: $ 49.97
- 8-amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM VSR trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Mid-handle grip design with soft grip provides increased balance and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
Versatile and easy to handle, the DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill kit with keyless chuck delivers the power you need in a light-duty drill for all your drilling and fastening projects. Enjoy the drill’s variable-speed trigger, convenient reversing switch, and comfortable mid-handle grip so you can work smarter for longer.
The VSR mid-handle drill is ideal for a wide range of drilling and fastening applications. View larger.
Patented DEWALT-Built Motor with Overload Protection
With its powerful 8-amp motor, the DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill is capable of delivering speeds of 0 to 2,500 RPM. This translates to quick, versatile drilling and driving.
Designed for Versatility and Durability
The dependable DWD115K is versatile enough for common around-the-home tasks and light, job-site work. The reversible drill features a 1-inch capacity when working in wood with a spade bit, and it can handle a capacity of 1-1/8 inches when used in wood with a hole saw. When used in steel with a twist bit, the drill can handle a capacity of 3/8-inch.
Its 3/8-inch ratcheting keyless chuck tightens as you work to deliver greater bit retention, and the drill’s ball-bearing construction provides added durability.
Built with Comfortable, Accurate Handling in Mind
Comfortable handling goes a long way toward ensuring accurate results. The DWD115K is built to allow ergonomic hand positioning, and its soft grip and well-balanced design offer improved user comfort and better overall command of the drill. It also weighs an easy-to-manage 4.1 pounds, decreasing user fatigue after extended use.
The 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill kit with keyless chuck comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
One DEWALT DWD115K 3/8-inch VSR mid-handle drill and kit box.
The DEWALT VSR mid-handle drill comes with a durable kit box for safe keeping.
List Price: $ 69.00
Price: $ 64.99
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Hitachi D10VH2 7.0 Amp 3/8″ Variable Speed Drill/Driver with Metal Keyless Chuck