- Unmatched Power to Weight ratio – 13-Amp, 9.6 feet lbs Impact energy & 12.8lbs – Fastest Removal rate in its class!
- Active vibration control – vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- Constant response circuitry – maintains speed under load and overload protection.
- Auto-max speed dial – ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on.
- Service minder light- indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
114-11321EVS Features: -Combination dual mode selector. -Active vibration control in the hammer mechanism and the handle area reduces vibration 20% from previous model. -Innovative service modules. -Integral clutch helps minimize torque reaction. Product Type: -Demolition Hammers. Max Blows/Minute: -2900. Generic Specifications: -Voltage: 120.00 VAC. -Frequency: 60.0 Hz. -Cycle Rate: 1900 blows/min [Max]. Dimensions: Overall Width – Side to Side: -16 Inches. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -18.5 Inches. Overall Product Weight: -13.6 Pounds.Unmatched power-to-weight ratio; 13 amp, 9.6-feet per pounds impact force. Fastest removal rate in its class. Vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work. Tool indicates when preventative maintenance is required. Compatible Accessories: HS1828, HS1906, HS1909, HS1910, HS1911, HS1911B20, HS1912, HS1912B10, HS1913, HS1913B20, HS1914, HS1914B10, HS1915, HS1916, HS1917, HS1918, HS1920, HS1921, HS1922, HS1924, HS1926, HS1927, HS1929, HS1934, HS1935, HS1936, HS1969.
List Price: $ 494.46
Price: $ 493.99
- Robust 8.5 amp motor – delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy for reliable bulldog performance
- Kickback control – uses an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations
- Counter-balanced vibration control – improves user comfort during drilling or chiseling applications
- Vario-lock – rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – offers accurate bit starting
The Bosch GBH2-28L 1-1/8 in. Sds-plus bulldog extreme max rotary hammer features a powerful 8.5-Amp motor and kickback control. This feature is an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation during bit bind-up situations. A tool that upholds the tradition in the line of legendary Bosch bulldog hammers, the GBH2-28L combines user comfort with versatile drilling and hammering functions. It provides counter-balanced vibration control for more comfortable handling of the hammer. Ideal for masonry pros or general contractors, this tool weighs only 6.9 lbs. But delivers 2.4 ft.-Lbs. Of impact energy and 0-5,100 BPM. It has a multifunction mode selector for drilling versatility – drilling only, hammer drilling and chiseling. This bulldog has ideal features for hard-working pros, including a variable-speed reversing trigger for accurate bit starting, Vario-Lock positioning for the optimal chiseling angle, a hammer hook that allows the user to hang the tool on the job and an ergonomic d-handle for user comfort. The SDS-Plus system provides for tool-free bit changes.
List Price: $ 259.00
Price: $ 243.51