Ryobi P737 18-Volt ONE+ Portable Cordless Power Inflator for Tires (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE! This tool runs on the power sources used in Ryobi’s ONE+ battery system, making this purchase extra smart for the Ryobi veteran
- PORTABLE PISTOL PUMPING POWER: Ryobi’s P737 is smaller than most inflators, boasting an ergonomic pistol grip handle for easy use and transport. Keep it in the back of your truck! Strap it to your bicycle!
- SAVE MONEY AND TIME spent on purchasing extra accessories for other portable inflators. The Ryobi P737 boasts TWO high-pressure nozzles, a sports equipment needle, and an ONBOARD PRESSURE GAUGE
- SPECS: 20″ hose, 2″ pressure gauge, 0-150 PSI, 18V, 2.5lb, cordless operation
- STORAGE: a compartment at the base of the tool holds all bits and nozzles for your convenience
Want to save time? For most inflation jobs, you might think to use a clunky expensive air compressor. This isn’t true. Ryobi’s power inflator, the P737, is up to the task. It can inflate tires and most small inflatables found around the house. Kiddie pools, sports equipment, bike tires, even car tires are within this power tool’s reach. Add in the convenience of being attached to Ryobi’s famous ONE+ battery system, and you’ve got yourself a winning tool that will last for years.
List Price: $ 19.97
Price: $ 28.90
Ryobi P320 Airstrike 18 Volt One+ Lithium Ion Cordless Brad Nailer (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
- NO COMPRESSOR NECESSARY: Integrated air compressing technology means that you only need a lithium ion or NiCad battery for power
- DELIVER UP TO 700 BRAD NAILS on a single charge with a 4 amp hour Ryobi lithium ion battery
- TOOL-LESS DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: You can easily change the depth of this nailer with the onboard dial
- DRY-FIRE LOCKOUT: Do not worry about damaging your wood, as the P320 will prevent you from firing without any loaded nails. This improves the longevity of the tool and protects your work surface
- DUAL LED LIGHTS: Work in dim lighting conditions with the built-in LED lights that shine bright on your target
The Ryobi P320 brad nailer has comparable power to some gas-powered nailers and the convenience of a cordless power tool. Any nailing job you may need to perform around the house, from installing roofing tiles to reinforcing joints, can be accomplished with the P320. On a single charge of a 4 amp hour battery from Ryobi’s One+ system, you can fire up to 700 nails up to 50 millimeters long. Adjust your depth with an onboard dial so you do not have to worry about fiddling with extra tools. Be sure to see what you are working on with the built-in LED lighting, and keep it handy with the attached belt clip. Get what you need to get done with the P320. It’s built for work, so get to it.
List Price: $ 129.99
Price: $ 114.99