AMIR Motion Sensor Light, Cordless Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-anywhere Closet Lights Stair Lights, Safe Lights for Hallway, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Kitchen (White – Pack of 6)”
- Super-bright LED Bulbs – Up to 20 Lumen output, 6 pcs super bright SMD 2835 LED; bright enough to make sure you never stumble in the dark
- PIR Motion & Light Sensor – Auto-on within 10 feet, auto-off after 15 seconds of no motion detected helps prolong battery life. It will turn on only when it is dark and when motion is detected
- Easy Installation – Simple to install, no hard-wiring. With 3M adhesive pads and built-in magnet, you can stick on anywhere you like
- Battery Operated – Powered by 3PCS AAA batteries (not included) for coreless installation. To provide you with illumination in areas that have limited or no access to electricity
- Note: This light can only be turned on in darkness environment. And the light of one may cause the other, so please DO NOT install 2 lights too close, otherwise, they will DOES NOT WORK! And Please DO NOT install this light in high temperature place, otherwise, high temperatures will affect the adhesive strip, and then the light will slide easily!!
With Amir Motion Sensor Lights, you can…
– Say good bye to bumping into stuff in the dark.
– Comfort kids who are afraid of the dark
– Cheaper to run than ceiling lights
Amir Motion Sensor Lights act like little “guardians”, provide automated, hands-free way to protect your homes indoors and outdoors. Light up your bedroom, stairs, hallway, closet, or entryway to your home where the light switch is just too far from the door. Don’t leave lights on needlessly running up the electric bill.
With easy installation, it mounts in seconds. No hammers, drills, or tools required. Simply use the double-sided adhesive pads or stick to any metal surface with the built-in magnet.
1. Please make sure that the anode and cathode of battery has been installed correctly.
2. Please do not install 2 lights too close from each other. The lighting may cause the other one DOES NOT work.
3. If you use Alkaline battery first and then change to zinc-manganese dry battery, the lights might not work as the zinc-manganese dry battery is shorter than the Alkaline battery.
4. The sensor light might not work if you use the infrared heater in winter. The infrared will cause failure of the sensor. However, the light will get back to work in 30 minutes after turning off the heater.
● 1.5v, 0.3w
● Sensitivity: 3 meter Distance
● Sensor Range: 120 degrees
● Operating temp: -20°C-40°C
● LED Qty: 6 LED
● Light color: Pure White
● LED life: 50,000 hours or more
● Mounting: Tape or Magnet
● Product Diameter: 3.15 in
● Thickness: 0.87 in
6 x Motion Sensor LED Night Light
6 x 3M double-sided adhesive pads
1 x User Manual
Seller Warranty Policy:
● 45-Day Money Back Guarantee
● 12-Month Replacement Warranty
● 7/24 Online Customer Service
● Lifetime Support Guarantee
List Price: $ 61.99
Price: $ 19.99
- The product is 18V CRDLS 6 Tool Kit
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- DCD950 XRP 18-volt cordless hammerdrill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission delivers up to 450 units watts out
- DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4s at a 45 degree angle in a single pass
- DC385 XRP 18-volt cordless reciprocating saw with keyless blade clamp allows for quick blade changes
- DC825 18-volt impact driver with 1,330 inch-pounds of maximum torque
- DC411 18-volt cut-off tool with 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight provides hands-free use
The product is 18V CRDLS 6 Tool Kit. Easy to use. The product is manufactured in United States.Featuring a series of tools that are both powerful and versatile, the DEWALT 18-Volt XRP Ni-Cad DCK655X Six-Tool Cordless Combo Kit makes it easy to get jobs done quickly. Each tool features a balanced body that’s easy to control, plus smart design details that allow for application-specific performance. Each component is powered by DEWALT’s XRP extended run time battery system.
Fast, Powerful Hammer drill with Three-Speed Transmission
Built to deliver fast, dependable results, the DCD950 XRP 18-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill/Drill/Driver delivers 450 unit watts out for effective drilling and fastening in a wide variety of materials. Its patented, three-speed, all-metal transmission matches the drill’s performance to the task at hand for efficiency, improved run time, and reduced wear and tear on the tool’s motor.
This tool also offers a heavy-duty, 1/2-inch, self-tightening chuck with bit-gripping strength. When placed in hammer drill mode, the tool delivers 8,500 to 34,000 beats per minute for making holes in masonry. In addition, an LED work light near the trigger provides increased visibility when you’re working in dark or confined spaces. The tool’s well-balanced body and mid-handle, comfortable grip help keep you in control.
Circular Saw with Carbide-Tipped Blade
Able to deliver speeds up to 3,700 rpm for fast rip cuts and cross cuts, the DEWALT DC390 XRP 18-Volt Circular Saw is both versatile and durable. The 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity provides cutting solutions in a broad range of applications. The saw comes equipped with a 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade and offers an impressive capacity at both 90 degrees (2-7/16-inches) and 45 degrees (1-5/8-inches). This means it can cut two-by-fours at a 45-degree angle in a single pass.
Other design highlights include a fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes and a high-strength, all-metal shoe and upper guard.
Reciprocating Saw with Four-Position Blade Clamp
Quick, versatile, and ready for a range of cutting applications, the DC385 XRP 18-Volt Reciprocating Saw offers a stroke length of 1-1/8 inches, variable speed control ranging from 0 to 3,000 spm, and a four-position blade clamp that allows flush cutting.
This saw offers an anti-slip comfort grip for increased control and reduced user fatigue. Other key features include an adjustable pivoting shoe and trigger lock for repeat cutting. For added convenience, the blade clamp features an easy-to-operate lever that allows for quick, keyless blade changes.
Compact, Heavy-Duty Impact Driver
The DC825 18-Volt Impact Driver is capable of delivering 1,330 inch-pounds of torque. Its variable-speed trigger allows you to select speeds from 0 to 2,400 rpm. Also, the driver delivers 0 to 2,700 impacts per minute for quick results with minimum effort.
In addition, this impact driver’s frameless motor features replaceable brushes for improved durability and extended tool life. A durable magnesium gear case and an all-metal transmission also contribute to the tool’s durability. Additionally, the driver’s heavy-duty impact mechanism directs torque to the fastener without kickback.
Versatile Cut-Off Tool
Delivering up to 6,500 rpm, the DC411 18-Volt Cut-Off Tool makes quick work of a variety of cutting and grinding tasks. Its low-profile gear case and jam-pot design provide precise gear alignment for smooth, quiet transmission and also allow the tool to fit in tight spaces. A quick-change, wheel release provides fast, tool-free wheel removal.
This cut-off tool also features a convenient trigger switch and detachable two-position side handle for comfort and control. This DEWALT cordless cut-off tool includes Type 1 and Type 27 guards.
High-Powered Floodlight with Flexible Neck
Rounding out this Cordless Four-Tool Kit is a powerful DW919 18-Volt Floodlight. This heavy-duty light features an easy-to-replace XENON bulb that can light up any crawl space, electrical panel, or hard-to-see area. The flexible neck can be wrapped around a two-by-four, pipe, or virtually anything else on the job site. Additionally, the light can be pointed at your work area, so you can work with both hands. Run time is approximately three hours on a newly charged 18-volt XRP battery.
XRP Extended-Life Battery System
Two XRP Ni-Cad extended run time batteries keep all of these tools running at optimum levels. They provide up to 40 percent more run time than standard Ni-Cad batteries. Additionally, any XRP battery can be used with any 18-volt DEWALT tool, which allows you to expand your toolkit. Also, the one-hour Ni-Cad charger helps maintain power to your packs all day long.
The Six-Tool Combo Kit features a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DCD950 XRP 1/2-inch, 18-volt hammer drill/drill/driver, DC390 XRP 18-volt circular saw, DC385 XRP 18-volt reciprocating saw, DC825 18-volt impact driver, DC411 18-volt cut-off tool, DW919 18-volt flexible floodlight, one-hour Ni-Cad charger, two 18-volt XRP Ni-Cad batteries, 360-degree side handle, 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped circular saw blade, Type 1 and Type 27 guards, wrench, backing flange, Type 1 wheel, two-position side handle, and contractor bag.
Keep your cordless power tools and batteries in this durable contractor bag.
List Price: $ 381.24
Price: $ 381.24
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » AMIR Motion Sensor Light, Cordless Battery-Powered LED Night Light, Stick-anywhere Closet Lights Stair Lights, Safe Lights for Hallway, Bedroom, Kitchen, Bathroom, Kitchen (White – Pack of 6)” Reviews