- 14-Amp motor for more power and performance than the SKIL 5480
- 15% weight reduction vs. SKIL 5480, reduces user fatigue
- 51Degree bevel with positive stop at 45Degree for greater cut capacity that SKIL 5480
- Improved dust blower keeps line of cut free of sawdust
- Includes 20-Tooth Carbide Blade
Need a more powerful circular saw for weekend or DIY projects? The SKIL 5180 14-Amp 7-1/4 inch circular saw slices through 2×4’s and cuts plywood down to size. The integrated dust blower keeps the line of cut sawdust-free so you can get the job done easily and accurately. The 51-degree bevel, with positive stop at 45-degree, gives you a wider variety of angle and miter cuts. At 7.2 pounds, it’s lighter than its predecessor and has been updated with a spindle lock for easier blades changes using the on-tool wrench.
List Price: $ 49.97
Price: $ 49.03
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM provides power and speed through applications
- Magnesium shoe, metal upper & lower guards provide added durability
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment for quick adjustments on the job
- Only 9.5 lbs, with Aux handle, provide comfort and clear line of sight
The PORTER-CABLE PCE300 15 amp heavy duty steel shoe Circular saw features a 15 amp motor, able to run up to 5,500 RPM to provide power and speed through all types of applications. This Circle saw has a steel shoe, along with metal upper & lower guards that provide added durability. It offers spindle Lock and depth adjustment, and a 45 degree max bevel adjust to provide ease of use. An aux handle provides comfort and clear line of sight. At only 9.5 lbs this unit is convenient to use. Specs: blade diameter = 7-1/4″, top handle, depth of cut at 45 degrees = 1-7/8″, depth of cut at 90 degrees = 2-1/2″. backed by PORTER-CABLE 3 year limited warranty. Includes: 1) Circular saw, 1) 7-1/4″ 18 tooth carbide Tipped blade, 1) Allen wrench.
List Price: $ 59.99
Price: $ 49.98
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » SKIL 5180-01 14-Amp, 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw Reviews