- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- Single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 525 in. lbs. of peak torque
- 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 in. length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provides maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool’s temperature to provide maximum life.
List Price: $ 119.99
Price: $ 154.83
- This item is DEWALT DC725KA 18-Volt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver
- Used for Construction – Power Drills, Cordless Drills
- The product is manufactured in Mexico
- Compact size allows users to fit into tight spaces; lightweight design (4.9 pounds) minimizes user fatigue
- 1/2-inch single-sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Dual-speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 RPM; 0-8,500/0-29,000 BPM delivers optimal performance
- High-performance frameless motor delivers maximum power of 410 unit watts out
- LED work light provides increased visibility in confined spaces
This item is DEWALT DC725KA 18-Volt Cordless Compact Hammer Drill/Driver . Used for Construction – Power Drills, Cordless Drills. The product is manufactured in Mexico.Handle everything from wood and steel to masonry and concrete with the DEWALT DC725KA 18-Volt Compact Cordless Hammer Drill Kit. With its high-performance frameless motor, this DEWALT drill makes quick work of drilling and fastening tasks. Enjoy dual-range, variable-speed control and a comfortable grip for job-specific performance and minimal fatigue. In addition to the hammer drill, this kit includes a convenient one-hour NiCad charger, two 18-volt NiCad batteries, a screwdriver bit, and a sturdy kit box.
Powerful Motor and Job-Specific Performance
Featuring a high-performance, frameless motor capable of delivering a maximum of 410 unit watts, the DEWALT 18-Volt Compact Cordless Hammerdrill handles a broad range of applications. It also features dual-range, variable-speed control–from 0 to 500/0 to 1,700 rpm and from 0 to 8,500/0 to 29,000 bpm–for precise hole placement and material-specific performance.
LED illuminates work area
Comfortable Handling and Convenient LED
The DC725KA is built with an ergonomic grip for comfortable handling that assists in ensuring accurate results. Its balanced mid-handle grip makes control easy, while a 360-degree side handle offers hand-position options for comfort and reduced fatigue when tackling extended applications.
This hammer drill weighs an easy-to-manage 4.9 pounds and features a convenient LED for visibility.
Cordless Design and Ratcheting Chuck
The DC725KA’s cordless design allows you to move quickly between projects without the hassle of a cord or outlet. With the one-hour charger, you can reduce downtime and quickly recharge the long-life 18-volt NiCad batteries.
All-metal 1/2-inch chuck
Stay on point with the hammer drill’s 1/2-inch, single-sleeve ratcheting chuck, which reduces bit slippage as you work.
The DC725KA 18-Volt Compact Cordless Hammer Drill Kit comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DC725KA 18-Volt Compact Cordless Hammer Drill Kit, two 18-volt NiCad batteries, one-hour NiCad charger, and kit box.
List Price: $ 167.99
Price: $ 164.59
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Milwaukee M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill (Bare Tool Only)