- Includes: Impact Drill/Driver, Removable 360 Pistol Grip Handle, Chuck Wrench, Chuck Wrench Holder, Depth Rod
- Power Input: 550 Watt, Rated Amperage: 5.0 Amps, Rated Voltage: 120 V, Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Speed: 0-3000 R/min, Chuck Capacity: 0.5 inch (13mm)
- Estimated Maximum Drilling Diameter: In Steel: 0.4 inch (10mm), In Wood: 1 inch (25mm), In Concrete: 0.5 inch (13mm)
- Drill Dimensions: Length: 2.5 Inch, Width: 10 Inch, Height: 8 Inch
The Stalwart Hammer Drill with Pistol Grip Side Handle delivers the power you need for all of your job site drilling and fastening. Switch from drill to driver with the flip of a switch. Versatile and easy to handle, this 2-in-1 drill and driver features a two finger trigger, an ergonomic handle and a removable, 360 pistol grip handle for improved comfort and better overall control. Drill through wood, metal and concrete with ease. 2-in-1 Impact Drill and Driver, Versatile and Easy to Handle, Two Finger Trigger, Ergonomic Handle, Drill Through Wood, Metal and Concrete.
List Price: $ 21.82
Price: $ 21.38
- 7.0 amp motor for high performance and overload protection
- Dual mode: hammer drill/drill for wood, steel, or masonry
- Lightweight design for extended use
- 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility and increased depth accuracy
- Variable speed allows for precise hole placement on work surface
The DEWALT DWE5010 1/2-inch Single Speed Hammer Drill features a 7.0 Amp motor that provides high performance and overload protection, along with a dual operation mode; hammer drill/drill for wood, steel or masonry applications. Weighing only 4.3 lbs., this is a lightweight tool designed for extended use and less user fatigue – and the compact design (10.3″ length) allows for comfortable use and easy access to tight spaces. The 360° side handle with depth rod offers greater control, versatility and increased depth accuracy. It also features variable speed options which allows for precise hole placement on work surface. The two-finger, rubber trigger was built for user comfort and the lock-on trigger gives the option to keep the drill running continuously when doing repetitive applications. Applications include: installation and removal of Tapcon/Tapper fasteners, optimal drilling applications in concrete from 3/16″ to 3/8″, maximum drilling applications in concrete of 1/2″, drilling applications in wood up to 1 1/4″, drilling applications in steel up to 1/2″ and ideal for small Spike/Red-Drive and “nail-in” anchor systems in block, brick and soft concrete. Includes: Includes 360° side handle, Depth rod and Chuck key with holder.
List Price: $ 74.00
Price: $ 73.11