- The perfect drill guide for shelving, whether you’re building from scratch or adding to existing furniture
- This jig from Kreg offers hardened steel drill guides to make sure you’re on the mark every time
- A locating pin helps you quickly reference the same mark every time
- Hardened steel drill guides ensure precise drilling
- Locating pin lets you quickly reference last hole drilled
- Connect multiple jigs together with the jig extender
- Includes Shelf-Pin Jig, locating pin, jig extender, 1/4-Inch drill bit, depth collar, Allen wrench, instruction manual, and four 1/4-Inch shelf pins
- Dual position and adjustable 1-Inch and 2-Inch fence with standard hole spacing of 32 mm and a standard hole size of 1/4-Inch also sold separately 5 mm hole size
The Perfect Drill Guide For Shelving, Whether You’Re Building From Scratch Or Adding To Existing Furniture. This Jig From Kreg Offers Hardened Steel Drill Guides To Make Sure You’Re On The Mark Every Time. A Locating Pin Helps You Quickly Reference The Same Mark Every Time, And The Jig Extender Allows You To Link Up Multiple Jigs To Make Quick Work Of Any Project. Built-In Storage Allows You To Keep Your Drill Bits On Hand. Standard Hole Spacing Is 32 Mm.Includes: , Shelf-Pin Jig , Locating Pin , Jig Extender , 1/4-Inch Drill Bit , Depth Collar And Allen Wrench , Four 1/4-Inch Shelf Pins , Instruction Manual.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 13.60
Atoplee 10pcs 1/8″ Shank Tungsten Steel Solid Carbide Rotary Files Diamond Burrs Set Fits Dremel Rotary Tool for Woodworking Drilling Carving Engraving
- 10pcs Tungsten steel solid carbide burrs for DIY enthusiast or hobby and craft fan, and give your rotary tool even more functionality with this set of diamond burrs.
- Shank Diameter: 3mm; Drill Bit Size: 6mm
- Works with mostly small rotary tools for DIY carving fans.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Use: Rotary Burr
Shaft Diameter: 3mm
Drill Bit Size: 6mm
Compatibility: smaller rotary tools such as those made by dremel.
Included: 10 Tungsten Steel Solid Burrs in a Storage Box
It is recommended to use water as a lubricant when using these burrs. All burrs in this set have a shank size of ⅛” (3 mm), allowing them to be compatible with most die grinders and rotary tools as you shape, grind and finish your work with precision. When the job or project is complete, you’ll be happy to place your burrs back into the compact storage case so you can store, organize, and transport this set for future use.
Package Included: 10pcs Rotary Tools
List Price: $ 10.19
Price: $ 9.20
Related Drilling Tools Products