- Arbor design locks blade in 7 forward positions
- Sealed bearings for long life and die cast aluminum gear housing
- Comfortable over molded grip for better control
- 30 Different attachments (sold seperatly) can be mounted in 7 different positions
- Perfect for remodeling or repair jobs, hobby work, tile and floor covering jobs, car repairs & much more!
Why buy several power tools when this one can tackle many jobs all by itself? This easily affordable multi-function tool from Chicago Electric works at 21000 OPM to put some real power into the tough jobs, and it’s easy to switch the attachments depending on the task at hand. The multi-tool cuts through cable, air ducts, downspouts, plasterboard and pipes…sands down cement, concrete, stone, plaster, tile adhesive, paint and wood…even saws through wood up to 2 in. thick! A multi-use tool like this is perfect for remodeling and repair jobs, as well as hobbies, tile, car repairs, even scraping freshly painted windows or old floor coverings.
Unique spindle and blade arbor design positively locks the blade in 7 forward positions for added versatility
Perfect for remodeling and repairs jobs, as it can be used for hobbies, tile, car repairs, windows or floor coverings
Die cast aluminum gear housing
Sealed bearings for long life
Low vibration design
Blades and attachments sold separately.
Name Oscillating Multifunction Power Tool
Brand Chicago Electric Power Tools
Amperage (amps) 1.6
Horsepower (hp) 1/4
Maximum speed (rpm) 21000 OPM
Wattage (watts) 180
Depth of cut (in.) 2 in.
Product Length 9 in.
Product Weight 2.97 lbs.
Product Width 3 in.
Shipping Weight 2.96 lb.
Warranty 90 Day
List Price: $ 27.99
Price: $ 20.00
- This cordless precision screwdriver is the perfect tool for on-the-go technicians; Great for computer, electronics, and industrial applications
- The Super-Torque drive applies more than 100 rpm through a single forward/reverse toggle switch; It’s great for handling tiny screws in tight spaces
- This first-of-its-kind mini power screwdriver comes with six popular bits: Phillips #0 and #1; Slotted 1/8 and 1/16 in.; and Torx T5 and T6
- A quick-change chuck makes changing bits easy on this power screwdriver; The chuck is compatible with all micro (4mm) bits
- An ergonomic handle and a strong battery-powered motor suit this electric screwdriver for many commercial and home applications
- Includes two AAA batteries that provide more than eight hours of power
List Price: $ 18.96
Price: $ 9.99
Find More Electric Power Tools Products
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Chicago Electric Power Tools Oscillating Multifunction Power Tool