- Active Response Technology – superior control in bind-up situations
- Heavy duty construction – built tough with Bosch exclusive Durashield housing and all metal gearbox to withstand rugged jobsite conditions
- Maximum power – 750 In. lbs. of torque powered by a 4-pole motor
- Advanced electronics – individually customized electronics protect the motor and battery increasing tool and battery life
- Flexible power system – compatible with all Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries
Reduce the risk of injury from bind-up situations with Bosch Active Response Technology featured in the new the Bosch HDH181X 18-Volt Brute-Tough 1/2-inch Lithium-Ion hammer drill/driver. The innovative on-board acceleration sensors automatically shut the tool down when a potentially dangerous torque reaction occurs. The Bosch engineered 4-pole motor provides 752 In./lbs of torque, making it powerful and efficient for drilling a broad range of high torque bits such as spades and augers. As with all Bosch best built cordless tools, advanced electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading for extended tool life and runtime. A built-in LED light illuminates the workspace for optimal visibility. All-metal Bosch gears and Durashieldtool housing hold up in even the toughest jobsite conditions, including withstanding multiple 12-foot drops onto solid concrete. The HDH181X is compatible with all Bosch 18-Volt Lithium-Ion batteries and chargers for maximum versatility. Battery and charger sold separately.
List Price: $ 169.00
Price: $ 127.95