- Ideal for drilling holes in wood, plastic, paper, sheet metal, acrylic, mixed media and more for craft projects
- Enclosed gears ensure smooth operation and consistent drilling pressure
- Contoured body provides a comfortable grip
- Accommodates standard drill bits (not included)
Fiskars Craft Hand Drill makes it easy to add holes to a variety of materials when creating unique works of art. The easy-to-turn hand crank eliminates the need for batteries and cords while providing smooth, consistent operation. Fiskars Craft Hand Drill offers a comfortable grip and uses standard drill bits.
List Price: $ 14.19
Price: $ 9.24
- Hand drill offers better control while drilling
- Works with 1/4-inch bits
- No electricity needed
- Includes 3-jaw chuck, smooth gear and comfortable wood handle
- 9 1/4-inches in length
This hand drills they provide control and safety when drilling small, critical holes especially in materials that are prone to splitting. Keyless chuck accepts drills (and other rotary accessories) from the smallest up to 1/4″ diameter. Metal construction with wood handle. Overall length 9-1/4″ . Made in GERMANY
The gear ratio in this sturdy, smooth-operating hand drill provides ample power and speed.
A keyless chuck accepts drill shanks up to 1/4″ (6.4mm).
Overall length: 9-1/4″ (235mm).
List Price: $ 29.94
Price: $ 27.85
Find More Hand Operated Drill Products