Ryobi P214 One+ 18 Volt Lithium Ion 1/2 Inch, 600-Pound Torque Hammer Drill (Batteries Not Included / Power Tool Only)
- DRIVE THROUGH MASONRY EASILY: This drill can drive into cinder blocks or bricks at up to 600 pounds of torque at 24,000 Blows Per Minute
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: Features include a 24-position clutch and 2-speed gearbox to suit whichever home improvement or DIY job you may need to accomplish with a hammer drill
- DIFFERENT DRILL SPEEDS: Adjust the drill so you can drill through wood, plastic, and metal
- BIT STORAGE: An onboard magnetic bit tray at the base of the tool keeps your project organized so you do not need to go back and forth between your workbench and jobsite for bit changes. It can hold screws, as well.
- ILLUMINATE YOUR WORKSPACE with the built in LED lighting so you can see your job in any condition
For do-it-yourself jobs that require boring through tough materials like brick, cinder blocks, or stone, a hammer drill is your best bet. With the Ryobi P214, you can be sure that those masonry jobs around the home can be completed with the greatest degree of ease. With 600 pounds of torque and 24,000 blows per minute, the brush motor has more than enough power to get through concrete and stone. It is also fully adjustable with the 24-position chuck and 2-speed gearbox. If you have a job that requires multiple bits, you can keep them close with the onboard magnetic tray. Power through those different jobs with the rubber grip that lets you hold this tool in any condition, indoor or out, with prime accuracy. The included plastic handle makes things even easier on your arms. As if your life couldn’t get any easier, this tool is also part of the lithium ion One+ family, which means any Ryobi battery, even the older NiCad models, are compatible with the P214. You can even work in the dark with the built-in LED lights that illuminate the job at hand. This is the prime masonry drill for the homeowner and DIYer. With optimal comfort and a plethora of useful features, you will be a masonry master with Ryobi’s hammer drill.
List Price: $ 53.99
Price: $ 52.79
Find More Hammer Drill Cordless Products