Keep The Great Book of Woodworking Tips close by your workbench for a ready source of inspired, shop-tested advice for woodworking success on any project. It’s the essential DIY reference, packed with reader-written woodworking tips and techniques from American Woodworker magazine, the premier publication for woodworkers.
This comprehensive guide offers more than 650 ingenious solutions to common woodworking problems. Supplemented with clear workshop photography, each insightful pointer has been workplace-tested by the editors. Whether you are an accomplished woodworker or just beginning to set up your workshop, you will find quick answers to all of your most challenging questions. Sharpen your woodworking skills for drilling, sawing, routing, clamping, gluing, joinery, finishing, and much more. Avoid common pitfalls and solve everyday problems with materials, tools, techniques, shop organization, and maintenance. Benefit from the experience of others, and share their secrets for making woodworking easier and more efficient. Even the most experienced woodworker doesn’t have all the answers, but this big, well-organized book is the place to find them.
This ultimate collection of tips includes:
- How to rout perfectly fitting edge joints, every time
- How to sharpen every kind of blade and bit, including carbide router bits
- How to move, store and saw 4×8 sheets all by yourself
- How to make drawer slides that really glide and never wear out
- How to joint and plane to thickness without maddening snipe
- How to clamp and glue awkward miters and curved parts
- How to flatten warped wood (it is easier than you think!)
List Price: $ 24.95
Price: $ 14.22
Reprint Please Indicate: Power Drill Drivers » Great Book of Woodworking Tips (Best of American Woo)