- Sharp 5″ curved blade, 5 mm thick with a 30° angle for fast and accurate work
- Designed with a long-lasting and durable steel blade with a hardness of HRC 30 for a reliable product
- Wood grip handles are comfortable and provide you with a secure hold; the included blade protector keeps the blade sharp and protects the user
- Easily shaves wood from logs, wood, fence posts, and more
- Ideal for building furniture; 1 year limited Manufacturer’s parts warranty
Timber Tuff’s TMB-05DC 5” Curved Draw Shave Tool is the perfect tool for debarking logs, firewood, fence posts, and more. The 5” ultra-sharp blade is 5 mm thick with a 30° angle shaves bark and wood accurately with very little effort. Made of heavy-duty steel with a hardness of HRC 30, this draw shave is designed to be durable and reliable. The comfortable wood handles provide you with a secure hold while the included blade protector will keep the blade sharp and will also help protect you. To keep the draw shave sharp and accurate, simply re-sharpen the blade with a stone when needed. Timber Tuff’s draw shave is the ideal and reliable tool for your debarking needs and is also perfect for furniture building.
List Price: $ 24.99
Price: $ 22.50